Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bagels!

Beth, Jenny, and I used to regularly run together and then afterwards we would go get bagels. Now, bagels do just about completely defeat the purpose of running, but it is still fun. It was nice girl time without the kids. When school ended, we weren't able to run together as much, but we still met for bagels. I know....even worse than bagels after running! And, and, AND we would bring our kids. This really defeats the purpose of bagel girl time, but again, it still was fun. Sort of. Today we met with my two kids and Beth's sweet little girl. Jenny left Mattie at home. Good thing I brought a spare!

We always sit outside. We figure we disrupt the regular customes less that way.

Photobucket

I send my boys running to keep them occupied. It took Elaina and Mattie awhile to catch on.

Photobucket

We bring toys! Today it was cars. Again, Elaina was such a trooper.

Photobucket

Jenny was late (as usual). Here she is with her iced coffee. They make the BEST iced coffee (with half and half and splenda).

Photobucket

1 comment:

Becky S said...

jealous! Looks like a lot of fun!