Saturday, July 3, 2010

Lake time!

This will be the first in a 3 part series on the 5 under 5 gang together again. That is right, my sister, BIL and her 3 kids drove out here to visit. The fun started at my parents house. I took the kids out to swim while everybody else was watching the US in the world cup. This was the game where there was no scoring until the 91st minute. I don't feel like we missed much.

AM and C had no troubles getting into action:
Photobucket

James never does:
Photobucket

Even Andy almost made it in. He is getting lots better:
Photobucket

AM liked playing in the sand. Those of you with girls, I know you get a little miffed when I say how sweet and docile girls are. It is because of this one. She is such a sweetie:
Photobucket

Oh, James. In the past two weeks I don't think he ever made it an hour without having some sort of costume on.
Photobucket

The visit was fun, would have be longer and more fun if my sister had not broken her foot. Lucky, she is not one to let something like a broken foot slow her down:
Photobucket

James still loves to drive the boat:
Photobucket

C and AM were enjoying the sites:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally, baby AC. Again, girl. Again, would just sit there and watch all that was around her. AMAZING!
Photobucket

Since things were always crazy during the visit. I took my pictures in spurts. Hey, at least I took some.

No comments: