Wednesday, October 21, 2009

You have a mission!

I need a little help.

When James was born we receive many gifts including multiple blankets. In the last year, James has gotten attached to one blanket in particular.

Photobucket

He calls it "my banket" or "my wittlest banket". When he gets hurt or upset he always wants his banket and when he sleeps he has it wrapped around his head.

So, now his blanket is 3 years old, I have no idea who gave it to us or where they got it, but I would like another one...just in case. I think it might be from Target because they have a similar piglet blanket, but none like this one.

Photobucket

Good people, go into the world. See if you can find this banket. If anyone finds it somewhere so I can buy another one, I will make you a batch of brownies. Try your local stores, or if you are good at the internet searching, that will be acceptable as well. Good luck on your quest.

Photobucket

I just thought this was a cute picture of Andy. And by cute, I mean, not really cute at all...but that makes it cute. Love boys in their jammies!

4 comments:

Lauren P said...

Love it! Sofie has a bunny....and we have 3! We rotate them. I suggest eBay. You can find anything on eBay. But, if I see it I'll be sure to pick 2 up for you.

Beth said...

FOUND IT!!! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350265314513&ih=022&category=117020&ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1

wirrek said...

YAY!! Thanks Beth. I had checked ebay before but am not all that familar with it. Pick your brownie...or other dessert item...

Beth said...

Nah, I owed you one for all the running (or run/walking) you guys have done with me :-)