Thursday, August 20, 2009

Andy's first day of school

With my current schedule, it just worked out to put Andy in daycare on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We started him this week and here are some pictures of his first day.

Photobucket

He was pretty excited when we first got there. I think he was definately ready for SOMETHING. He had watched James get dropped off too long. It was his turn.

Photobucket

James made himself right at home. He is also ready to go back to school...but not for a couple more weeks...sigh.

Photobucket

Here is Andy grabbing my leg as I was trying to leave. Poor guy.

Photobucket

Just a cute picture at the park later that day.

2 comments:

Juliet said...

Yay! Andy's time to shine!
We love school!!!!

Jenny said...

the one of him clinging to you for dear life is too cute...it was sweet when you were telling me about it, but it's even sweeter with the visuals :o)