Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bath time

So, this was the first time we put both kids in the tub. James wasn't that into it at first. He wanted to help with Andy's bath, then he only wanted to take it in Andy's tub (yes, we go through a lot of bathroom cleaner here), but finally, with the promise of a new bath toy (letters!) he was in.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you can't see James's goodies. I think that is illegal.

Unfortuately in the new environment, that made Andy even more difficult to try to get dressed.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Juliet said...

They look great!!!

Andee said...

LMAO - James' goodies! Too funny! And no, you can't see them, so you can stay out of jail this time.

We also bathe the girls together and I am still 50/50 on whether it is easier or harder than if I bathed them by themselves...... Luckily, Annabeth is liking showers more and more so I might be out of 'bath' night soon.

KAJ said...

I can't for you guys to visit so they can ALL take a bath together...what do you think?

TGlinsky said...

Can't believe you waited this long...I have been bathing them together since Bode could sit. They love it unless Bode is pulling Mia's hair!