Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Day of School

James started school! Ok, it is really MMO, but it is something. I should mention that we got into the end-all-be-all of MMO...that's right, it is at the methodist church! We were first in line to turn in our application.

Here is James modeling his new backpack:
Photobucket Image Hosting

James liked it so much, he offered to carry E's backpack...although he did say over and over it was "heavy". What a gentleman!
Photobucket Image Hosting

Unlike all the other crying toddlers, James ran into the classroom and never looked back! He was still happy to see me when I picked him up.
Photobucket Image Hosting

ETA: Here is a picture of Andy. He enjoys the quality time with mommy and not having to worry about getting run over.
Photobucket Image Hosting


Only 4 more years until real school!

6 comments:

Allison said...

How cute!

Where is MMO?

Hollie said...

Hooray for James! And Andy too!

Juliet said...

Hooray for Mommy!

Andee said...

I agree, Hooray for Mommy! And good for James too. Next thing you will know, he will be disecting national agreements between countries. Or at least be able to put the red block into the red hole. :-)

Beth said...

That's awesome you get some time with just Andy and James gets to go play with other kids. Yeah...I keep forgetting about MMO...if I were smart I'd get Elaina in one for my sanity!

Sweet T said...

I've heard wonderful things about their programs! We just joined our local church and it pained me to transfer my membership away from the church we were married in and where I loved being a part of the congregation.