Thursday, August 21, 2008

10 weeks

Photobucket

Andy is 10 weeks old this week. Why is that an important milestone? Well, it is because when James was 10 weeks old, we moved to South Carolina. Wierd, huh?

In celebration of this milestone, here are some comparing and contrasting pictures:

James at around 10 weeks, right before we moved.

james2

james1

Andy. These were taken this week.

andy1

andy2

At their 2 month appointment, both James and Andy weighed and measured pretty much the same...although Andy did have about a pound and a half head start. I took out the 6-9 month clothes from the attic today. My baby is growing!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Aww, I can't wait to see James and Baby Andy again! (however we'll wait until the stomach plague is over with us!)

Andee said...

Wow, it's crazy how much they look alike!

And I'm really glad that you moved to SC.

Juliet said...

That's a lovely picture of Andy at the top!
I'm glad you moved to SC too!