Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween - It's an AB pattern!

So, funny thing, I actually had to teach on Halloween night (and did you know that I was the ONLY instructor to have classes on Halloween?!?!? I am so mean!) I assured my students that the kids have plenty of opportunities to dress up and get candy. It is not really Halloween night, it is a whole season. It kind of beats me down. At any rate, we started 2 days before with the Heritage Festival. The kids got to Trick R Treat all the vendors. We took no pictures. For this outing, the kids wore their primary Halloween costume: they were both skeletons. They really got into the spooky aspect of Halloween this year. The next night was the trunk or treat at our church. Suddenly, and I mean, suddenly, James decided he was going to dress as a pirate. And Andy wanted to be a bat. Luckily, we have both costumes in reserve:

Photobucket

Wait, did I say pirate? I mean storm trooper. James actually had a pirate costume in the car, and once we park he changed his mind. Good thing I brought a spare. Since I didn't pack a jacket, the storm trooper was really the way to go.

Wait, did I say storm trooper? I meant clone trooper. Hmmm, I am actually not sure, I will have to ask James. And look at Andy in the bat costume. That has a lot of miles on it.

The next night was Halloween and Mark took the kids around the neighborhood. The kids were skeletons again:

Photobucket

Look at this fall picture:

Photobucket

And with more kids:

Photobucket

When talking about his costume switching, James assure me that everything was ok. It was just an A-B pattern. Oh, is that all?

No comments: