Monday, April 16, 2007

A day at the beach

We gave the little beach in my parents yard a try this weekend. James loved it. Here are some pictures of James with Grandma:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

In other news, life has NOT be a day at the beach. We are somewhere between James being all better and sick. He is still tired, hungry, but not. Nights have been terrible. He seems pretty miserable for the most part. Sometimes you can distract him and he will forget that he is miserable, but that is hard work. Then he starts whining again. Mark and I were going nuts this weekend.

To make things worse, my cat is also sick. He has thrown up pretty much every meal he has eaten since Saturday. He probably just isn't used to these South Carolinian lizards. The Texas ones must be easier to digest.

So I am just grumpy all around. Grumpy, grumpy, grumpy. HHHMMMMPPPHHHH! I am tired from lack of sleep and I am just tired of tripping over baby things everywhere and not being able to put MY stuff anywhere. We have really enjoyed living with the parents, but I think it is time for our own space and our own stuff. But then I will have to clean and do yard work again. sigh.

No comments: